What's new

Red County Roleplay Revival

Ozone

Kick out all of the elitists who think they are so good at RP and the others are below them

Silentfood

I saw a proper English SAMP server hit 250+ for rows together after years. The last time I saw that happen was 2014 or so. It was a good trip down memory lane.

But the harder you try make something happen, the opposite is what usually happens. SAMP has run its course. I've seen so many of these revival attempts with a lot of servers and they never succeed. The game has lived well and it's time to let it sink in. Most of the community has moved on to other games, then there's some like me who've grown and just don't have time to play games at all. It's a thing of the past life for some. And then there's some who still have not moved on and expect the game to run wild. SAMP was childhood after all.

People've been giving reasons like toxicity, admins, etc. to the server's situation... let's be serious folks, none of us think about any of that when we play. It's just the experience we come here for. The time is the factor, the world has moved ahead of this game. I remember servers with crappy, unprofessional management that managed to get crazy players a decade ago.

It was a good 4 months, the server gave more to us during these 4 months than it did during the 2018-20 era imo.

SAMP will now be a game where people will come and go with the cycle repeating.
One way to still keep this going - lock the server for a few months, unlock it when people want the nostalgia again and repeat. This thing is like a high school reunion...

1NF0LLW

Donator
I saw a proper English SAMP server hit 250+ for rows together after years. The last time I saw that happen was 2014 or so. It was a good trip down memory lane.

But the harder you try make something happen, the opposite is what usually happens. SAMP has run its course. I've seen so many of these revival attempts with a lot of servers and they never succeed. The game has lived well and it's time to let it sink in. Most of the community has moved on to other games, then there's some like me who've grown and just don't have time to play games at all. It's a thing of the past life for some. And then there's some who still have not moved on and expect the game to run wild. SAMP was childhood after all.

People've been giving reasons like toxicity, admins, etc. to the server's situation... let's be serious folks, none of us think about any of that when we play. It's just the experience we come here for. The time is the factor, the world has moved ahead of this game. I remember servers with crappy, unprofessional management that managed to get crazy players a decade ago.

It was a good 4 months, the server gave more to us during these 4 months than it did during the 2018-20 era imo.

SAMP will now be a game where people will come and go with the cycle repeating.
One way to still keep this going - lock the server for a few months, unlock it when people want the nostalgia again and repeat. This thing is like a high school reunion...
couldnt agree more with u

Zodiac

Tester
we need Alec Rae back
UI62aD9.png

Restore true order!