What's new

Announcement Red County Roleplay - 10 Years

GloxOnMyWay

And RCRP's coming back guys, check gta chronicles announces they annouced that the server's going to collab with gta c for better future and the scrip will be fully RCRP's.

Em1rhan

And RCRP's coming back guys, check gta chronicles announces they annouced that the server's going to collab with gta c for better future and the scrip will be fully RCRP's.
gta c is bad. I'm all down for criminal rp but it's not fun when everyone is either a criminal or a cop.

Ascendency

I never got the chance to play RCRP because I didn't know English then. But I followed the server many times. Since it's shut down, I frequently visit the forum. Despite I never played RCRP (other than character apps), it makes me sad.

There was something like Rage Multiplayer project for RCRP, but it looks like it's canceled. I want to thank all the staff and players for their contributions to SAMP's and roleplay's advancement. I hope all the screenshots, guides, modding topics (especially, a huge library), and faction topics will stay in the archive forever.

GloxOnMyWay

tired of this rage shit, why cannot we get back to samp and load for 5 seconds from desktop into the game. fucking graphicly attracted motherfuckers