What's new

Recovering my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickRoll

Donator
Could you just try these 3 names? Im 100% sure those were about all the characters I had (including the other 2 I named earlier). Unbelievable how I was able to recover those names ^^

30-12-2010 Murck_Woods - CHC member
1-2-2011 Ayu_Nughen
2-3-2011 Michael_Jacobs. Now this one is really intresting because I was able to find a picture I made of my player stats on that exact day. I just cant upload it right now since its on my old PC and it doesn't have wifi. would it be enough proving material to have atleast those stats refunded?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Giga

Donator
Hello,

Thank you for the effort. Unfortunately, the accounts you have listed are no longer existing in the database.

As for the statistics refunds, it is stated on the refund guidelines that in-game cannot be refunded, so there is really nothing we can do.

Refund Guidelines said:
No refunds for lost assets in-game or stats
If you have been inactive and lost a house, business, or your in-game stats, they will NOT be refunded to you under ANY circumstances.
Refund will be archived.

Once again, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience.

RickRoll

Donator
I understand. I do find it very odd that even accounts people paid for were also deleted. Now don't get me wrong.. I am very aware of the reasons why inactive accounts should get purged once in a while.. But deleting donator accounts is maybe a bit to radical and not the best way to show grate in my opinion.

I guess i'll create that support ticket then and see if I can atleast get the donator perks to my new account.

Thanks for the assistance.

Giga

Donator
Hello,

I understand your point, but the character wipe was done for a number of reasons, such as (1) to make several names that were taken to be available to active players; (2) to totally delete non-RP names, and; (3) to decrease the database load, optimizing the server a bit which made the server less laggy.

A total of 82,073 accounts were purged from the wipe. On December 31, 2013, the server had a total of 10,085 character accounts.

This doesn't resolve your concern but oh well. Is there anything else we can help you with or shall we close this query?

Giga

Donator
Alright. Welcome back and sorry for the inconvenience once again. If you have any further concerns, feel free to make another thread or submit an assistance in-game (/assistance). Enjoy your stay!

Status
Not open for further replies.