What's new

Realistic Weapon Portrayal

Bluman

Donator
Great guide, hopefully the weapon culture changes on the server. Average Joes shouldn't use mp5s and deagles, PF holders wouldn't fire their weapons in a criminal manner and cops wouldn't be using mp5s or ARs as a patrol unit.

i want to RP a revolver if i ever go hitman, maybe that old revolver that can get a silencer on, dont remember name but i think it started with N
I've never heard of any revolver that could fit a silencer on the barrel

Cyclone

Faction Consultant

Edit: Just realized this is the best murder weapon ever. Shells don't fall out, no sound's coming, only two cons are that you have to take your sweet-ass time reloading it and keep pulling the hammer down. Except that, if you are going for a Hitman style one hit kill on the head this is an awesome weapon. I'm definitely creating a character to roleplay a hitman and roleplay importing this revolver, I'll do it JUST because I started loving this gun.

lou

Platinum Member

Edit: Just realized this is the best murder weapon ever. Shells don't fall out, no sound's coming, only two cons are that you have to take your sweet-ass time reloading it and keep pulling the hammer down. Except that, if you are going for a Hitman style one hit kill on the head this is an awesome weapon. I'm definitely creating a character to roleplay a hitman and roleplay importing this revolver, I'll do it JUST because I started loving this gun.
wait so youre saying if u rp using this gun sasp cant catch u cuz there is no casings? SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Bluman

Donator

Imagine blowing someone's brains out with that fucking thing. Reminds me of Anton Chigurh's suppressed shotgun on no country for old men

Sinnex

Donator
bangers nowadays prefer pistols for drivebying and a snubnose for protection

mehoi

Donator

that is so quiet wtf