What's new

RCRP Faction Satisfaction Survey [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moneko

Diamond Member
please im not in any faction and even if i am those arent even official.

also i dont think my feedback for this is needed anyway. i dont have any factions as of now so idk whats going on here and there. im just gonna do it on which faction media satisfies me the most

wsasRO

Platinum Member
Even if we accept that they don't fit, it seems obvious the community is overwhelmingly willing to participate in that type of roleplay.
undoubtedly - then we shall rename it Cops & Robbers or LSRP the sequel.
without the countryside roleplay that differed us from other roleplay servers, we're like LS:RP but in a country setting,
since the community refuses country rp over the gang rp you find everywhere; in a server where country rp should be a priority but it actually is inferior.

the community goes, the server stays. not the opposite.

Frenzy

Donator
without the countryside roleplay that differed us from other roleplay servers, we're like LS:RP but in a country setting,
since the community refuses country rp over the gang rp you find everywhere; in a server where country rp should be a priority but it actually is inferior.

Yeah man. Country rp, its needed!
It should blend in nicely if we have it.

Limitless

Retired Admin
With the exception of the Patriotic Project (RIP) and Cunts MC, there doesn't seem to be any player driven countryside specific faction RP at the moment. I dont't know how FM would encourage any. My point was that many players seem happy to do things that can be done in cities and not that we shouldn't be seeing countryside RP more.

Wallachia

Donator
With the exception of the Patriotic Project (RIP) and Cunts MC, there doesn't seem to be any player driven countryside specific faction RP at the moment. I dont't know how FM would encourage any. My point was that many players seem happy to do things that can be done in cities and not that we shouldn't be seeing countryside RP more.
I mean, the reason why we archived to begin with is that people are not interested in countryside RP, and for that reason, I ask myself why they are playing here to begin with.
But alas, things might change one day.

Limitless

Retired Admin
I mean, the reason why we archived to begin with is that people are not interested in countryside RP, and for that reason, I ask myself why they are playing here to begin with.
But alas, things might change one day.

Me personally, because I liked the script when I tried the server. The setting is also good and fresh, I didn't mind the rest really.

vittelu

Bronze Member

It's really dumb how there's gangs all over a small county with 4 towns and some trailer parks scattered around (talking about red county since thats where most rp happens daily) trying to sell drugs and guns to everything and everyone. The server does indeed have a bit of a cops and robbers feeling to it at this point, but it seems that many people just want to stick to some simple RP aka running around selling drugs killing people while spamming nia/ese/hombre this nia/ese/hombre that.

GlorifiedPig

Donator
It's really dumb how there's gangs all over a small county with 4 towns and some trailer parks scattered around (talking about red county since thats where most rp happens daily) trying to sell drugs and guns to everything and everyone. The server does indeed have a bit of a cops and robbers feeling to it at this point, but it seems that many people just want to stick to some simple RP aka running around selling drugs killing people while spamming nia/ese/hombre this nia/ese/hombre that.
which faction sells guns to outsiders exactly?

Reactions: lew

NickyW

Gold Member
Even if we accept that they don't fit, it seems obvious the community is overwhelmingly willing to participate in that type of roleplay.

hmmmm

for some reason this logic didnt apply to ancelotti family in 2016, everyone was quick to point out how shitty it was, even though everyone
overwhelmingly agrees it was much more fun (albeit nowhere near as realistic or fitting)

Status
Not open for further replies.