RCRP Faction Satisfaction Survey [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokyo SWhale

Silver Member
Rvc2AMP.png

got this when I submitted
gonna try again
did the survey register if i sent it in before the issue was solved or do i have to do it again

Teodora

Donator
It's great that the team shows interest in the players' opinions about the factions etc. Great job Menace!

GlorifiedPig

Donator
Will there be any average results at the end of the survey? I'm very curious to see what the rest of the community thinks compared to what I think.

Menace

Diamond Member
Will there be any average results at the end of the survey? I'm very curious to see what the rest of the community thinks compared to what I think.

Of course. I’ll be sharing the results publicly besides those on specific factions which will be sent to faction leaders in private. All feedback that’s shared will remain completely anonymous.

why be constructive when i can just spam ''ur faction is fuckin gay' in every category?

Nah, whoever does that will find themselves banned and their feedback deleted.

did the survey register if i sent it in before the issue was solved or do i have to do it again

It went through, thanks.

GlorifiedPig

Donator
Of course. I’ll be sharing the results publicly besides those on specific factions which will be sent to faction leaders in private. All feedback that’s shared will remain completely anonymous.
Nice. Does this feedback getting sent include unofficial factions?

Status
Not open for further replies.