What's new

Racing and fast/speed driving.

Sinnex

Donator
you're the one to talk about my in-depth RPing capabilities just because i am well known for fishing a lot and not RPing. but that doesn't mean im stupid on RPing as a racer because i can assure you i have tons of racing RP experience years before setting foot on this community 5 months ago.
that reply was meant as satire, if you had experience you wouldn't complain and whine about roleplaying racing on a roleplay based server while as you said in the reply just fish and not roleplay actively.
however I won't doubt your words, cheers

NaSa

Donator
what's wrong with rping a racer in a roleplay server?
as far as i remember, you can rp whatever you want, no?
plus, it makes the server more immersive, having a few racers IRL is normal, regardless if they're stacks ricers that cant drive or actually good drivers and RPers

Feniksxx

Silver Member
Guide is ok. My main character is a car guy. I've spent time devving him and researching about cars and car culture. The guide has too much stuff that don't really matter.

Moneko

Diamond Member
that reply was meant as satire, if you had experience you wouldn't complain and whine about roleplaying racing on a roleplay based server while as you said in the reply just fish and not roleplay actively.
however I won't doubt your words, cheers

nope because i cant find any reason to check whether it's satire or not. but sure ty

Sinnex

Donator
Guide is ok. My main character is a car guy. I've spent time devving him and researching about cars and car culture. The guide has too much stuff that don't really matter.
yeah pretty much, it's meant as a little addition, won't be focused too much on the main side of racing until I get to properly edit it

hristo47

Bronze Member
Ty now everyone gonna go on 207 and act like a ''racer'' lmfao
They probs gonna turn into Alex Carter number 2 looooooooooooool

Invictus

Donator
Ty now everyone gonna go on 207 and act like a ''racer'' lmfao
They probs gonna turn into Alex Carter number 2 looooooooooooool

When I was chilling on 207 with Hiro some random guy with Alpha which was roleplaying it as R35 showed up and asked me where he can find "underground" to join and I told him to go to the nearest shop and buy NFSU2.