What's new

Quiz [Requesting an admn]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prestonian

Donator
It has come to my attention that a question is not in accordance with the rules. This concern is completely true, and has been verified between certain people whose names will not be discussed here. I am asking an admin to PM me, so I can present them with the problem.

Prestonian

Donator
Daniel said:
They're all correct. Otherwise the server would be pretty empty right now.

I just want to say that a question in the quiz is misleading, and probably led to a bunch of the quiz bans, and if you're willing to hear me out to the end, please PM me.

Daniel

Donator
Prestonian said:
Daniel said:
They're all correct. Otherwise the server would be pretty empty right now.

I just want to say that a question in the quiz is misleading, and probably led to a bunch of the quiz bans, and if you're willing to hear me out to the end, please PM me.
Some of the questions are ment to be misleading.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
I know exactly the one you're talkign about and my advice is to read my guide in the guides and tutorials section of the forum.

If all the questions were simple we'd have idiots on the server. We want people who can read and those who can coherently understand things, as well as some coherent sentence structure and spelling capabilities!

Williams

Banned
If you read the guides and Understand them you will be able to do the quiz correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.