What's new

Quiz issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am about to go nuts over this quiz issue of mine, been trying to complete it for about a good 30 minutes now, this is making me so anxious, I keep getting 19/20 and I just cant grasp it.

I don't know if you guys can help me out with this but I figured..hey I'll give it a shot.

Greetings,
Michael.

Romdez

Donator
Hello there, Michael!
I'm sorry to inform you that none of us can really assist you with the quiz questions. Since you're getting 19/20 continuously that shows that you're not too far off and if you keep trying you'll make it. Its not just you, a lot of other members here have had trouble with the quiz when they first started. My advice is to try to remember the answers that you chose before and to keep on trying until you make it. I really do hope you continue with the quiz and pass it. The server's a very fun and enjoyable one, I'm sure you'll like it here. All the best with the quiz.

Kind regards,
Romdez

Romdez

Donator
Michael Brokside said:
Goddamn finally, my heart was about to implode *celebrates with wine* :dancer:

Congratulations! :drunk: :)

I hope to see you on the server soon! Also, do you have anymore questions that you need answered in this topic?

Romdez

Donator
Michael Brokside said:
Thank you! Oh no I don't. I am just waiting for my application to get reviewed.

Your application should be reviewed within a few hours, depending on the number of admins available. Once again, welcome to the server and I hope to see you soon. :welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.