What's new

Quiz is so contradictory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quirinius

Hello. The quiz is so contradictory and difficult. Players not always connected from USA or UK. Thanks for tolerance. :)

Jackson.

Donator
Hello there,
To begin with, I would like to thank you for trying to connect to our beloved server and wanting to become one of it's community.

I would like to apologize on the community members' behalf for the childish comments stated above. Please, do accept my apology.

As PixelMass asked, can you give us a brief explaination on what is so tough about the quiz, so we can help you out?

Cheers,
Jackson.(Ex-Helper)

Onion.

Gold Member
What do you mean by 'Contradictory'?

serious question no childish behavior here

Justin

Donator
Onion. said:

Well if you understand what a contradiction is, I'm sure you can work out its' connection with 'contradictory.'

jcsef

Silver Member
Justin. said:
Onion. said:

Well if you understand what a contradiction is, I'm sure you can work out the connection with 'contradictory.'

What I assume he means is the quiz contradicts certain rules or something
I'm joking I have no clue what he means

Quirinius

In my country(Turkey) once PM the player, then given the report does not comply with the rules.

contradictory meaning contradictious or conflicting.

For example 1 :
NHY38kw.png

For example 2 :
JKMBcEt.png

Thomasz

Donator
Quirinius said:
In my country(Turkey) once PM the player, then given the report does not comply with the rules.

Hello Quirinius, the country you live in has nothing to do with the rules of this server, they are not bound to a country, but just have to be followed by anyone playing on the server, on any location. I'd suggest you read trough the server rules, and try the quiz again. This should guide you further into succeeding your quiz.

viewforum.php?f=10

Status
Not open for further replies.