What's new

[QUICK Please] Rape help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeroen

Donator
Hi, I got 29/30 good on the test but I think I got this question wrong: When can you rape someone?
I read everywhere in the rules but nothing abour Rape, I think it is that you can always rape because if the other player refuses it is refusing to RP if I am right.

Jeroen

Donator
2Fabulous said:
You clearly didn't read the rules, because there is a rule about "Rape".
I have read all rules on the forum and I found it/.
EDIT: I have done the quiz AGAIN but still it is 29/30.

Giga

Donator
Please read Rule [deleted by Robster for noob reasons] properly, and you'll be able to understand the question.

Rich

Donator
Here's one, because the answer isn't in the rules:

Remain IC at all times, unless admin permission is given.

'' omg u giv answers ban nao!!!! "

Then put it in the rules. A newb cannot find this anywhere, and gets banned because of it.

Giga

Donator
Rich said:
Here's one, because the answer isn't in the rules:

Remain IC at all times, unless admin permission is given.
It IS in the rules. I would like you to consult Gameserver Rule [deleted by Robster for noob reasons] so you would be able to understand the question and answer.

Jeroen

Donator
I am stepping out of this conversation because I passed I got banned before with 29/30 because there is a mistake in the quiz, they say that events are fully ooc but it is another thing (not gonna tell).
But they need to make the quiz a lot easier, new players that are going to check-out the server don't know what the Scam or Rob limit is and they want to check the server first before they will go on the forum.

Reece

Donator
Jeroen_Neef said:
I am stepping out of this conversation because I passed I got banned before with 29/30 because there is a mistake in the quiz, they say that events are fully ooc but it is another thing (not gonna tell).
But they need to make the quiz a lot easier, new players that are going to check-out the server don't know what the Scam or Rob limit is and they want to check the server first before they will go on the forum.

We do not need it easier. New players should read the rules before playing. There is not a bug with the quiz. Goodbye :wavebye:

Status
Not open for further replies.