What's new

Questions Regarding Gang Creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eirik

Sorry to be a pest, but I don't want to flood newb chat with questions about this. First off, I know I can't make a Gang atm based on my post count, but I wanted to get some things clarified in advance to make sure when the time comes, I do it all proper. I've already looked over the rules and steps, but some things sorta leave me guessing.

One
Is their a specific amount of ranks a Gang/Faction can have? I've seen some with 7 or 8, and others as high as 10, so I'm a little uncertain on the limitations in place.

Two
In the gang application rules it states...
3.) Show what skins your faction will use. [skins used by other gangs cannot be used!]
However, I've seen some gangs that don't require set skins, so is a gang capable of becoming a legitimate faction if no specific skins are chosen? If not, does anyone know if Alec is willing to add new skins provided I create the graphical content?

Three
This one actually isn't actually required by application based on what I see, but I was wondering what all the available guns are in game, so I could determine the types of weapons my gang would use. I'm personally hoping for Deagles and Shotguns, but not sure if Shotguns are available, and couldn't find any guide or list on weapons.

Their was more I meant to ask, but slipped my mind atm, I'll ask after when I remember.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
@One
The default rank amount is 7, and that's what you get at the start (with ranks 6 and 7 having moderator privileges such as the abillity to hire, fire, demote, promote etc.). You're free to request a 10-rank system after reaching the official status if you think your faction needs it. Besides, it is also possible to use less ranks than 7, however this is usually seen as something that gangs that don't aim to be official do, and might be misunderstood by some (although I myself fully support it, as I see no point in a sophisticated ranking system in a gang).

@Two
In fact, that's kind of an outdated rule, and it is in no way mandatory to show what skins your faction aims to use; however, it can still be handy to those willing to join, as it might give them a slight overview as to how the faction dresses up ICly.

@Three
After reaching the official status all the members of your gang will be able to get the Arms Dealer job - which will allow them to produce weaponry by using money and mats (collectable by scrapping hotwirable vehicles at the Blueberry Scrapyard). The weapons available for creation are 9mms, Desert Eagles, MP5s, AK-47s and Shotguns. Note that they will get enabled to you as you progress through player levels (exact details about this can be found in the last part of my guide in the Guides and Tutorials section).

;)

Eirik

Thank you for the response.

I read your beginners guide a few times, often reference it when stuff slips my mind, it's extremely helpful, just wasn't sure if there was more guns then described in the leveling perks. But yah, thanks again.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
Reptile said:
Q. Is it possible for an illegal gang to have a /weapons command?
Yes, currently it is possible, as long as your gang is official and Alec approves it - but it might change sometime soon.

Eirik

I don't like the /weapons for gangs idea, I wouldn't want it for mine, lol. Anyway, on that note, don't think I'll be asking anymore questions related to this now, pretty sure I got all the info I need, so feel free to remove the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.