What's new

Question...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D0dson

See, I got banned by Liam Millward for Lack of RP ( viewtopic.php?f=49&t=38010 ), although, he said I breached Rule 26, and that I'll get a temp. ban of 3 days, I was like OK. I shut down my computer, being happy for not being perma. banned. The next day, I was on the forums again, and I checked the Unban Appeal, and I see Andrew saying it's denied. I was suprised, I PMed Liam on the forums, saying "Isn't the admin that banned me's decision of my ban?", he said Yes, but Andrew is a higher rank admin. He said he'll try what he can in the next 5 days, and that he'll let me know, I was pretty happy again. Then he resigned, which i discovered today...
In some other UnBan appeals, that Liam banned, I saw other, higher admins asking Liam "Liam, what's your decision?", that didn't happen in this case. He just Denied me.
So, my question is, what to do?

KoMaR

Donator
You already posted unban appeal and it was denied by Admin in that case you can't do anything more I'm afraid.

Edit: I forgot to add that you were also abusing bug which is forbidden and fool around without Admins permission. Why exactly you should be unbanned?

D0dson

I forgot to add that you were also abusing bug which is forbidden...
What bug?
Why exactly you should be unbanned?
Man, I was just messing around for a sec'r'two, nothing much. I love this server very much, man. In the last couple of days I searched around SAMP for some RP servers, and all I can say for them:
/BIG-ASS-MO'FO'-UBER-AWESOME-SUPER-SUBER-HUGE-FACEPALM.
It's all in the unban appeal, you see.
Edit: I have a permanent ban, for Lack of RP. I asked everyone else, they say that for breaching rule 26, I should get 3-8 days ban, not permanent. You see?

Status
Not open for further replies.