What's new

Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duck

Donator
http://www.rc-rp.com/t32670-complaint-on-two-cops

Would a cop do that IRL? Pull out a gun directly? Igor had a fucking mask on.

2Fabulous

Retired Admin
If an Admin makes a decision, you should not argue about it (No arguing in PM's after a punishment).
After an admin takes action against you, they have other duties which he must adhear to. As such, they do not have time to listen to your appeals. Administrators do not act unless they have witnessed an offense and as such pleading and complaining will not remove your punishment.
This offense will result to a kick, or an extention on the punishment you already recieved.
As said above, the Admin has decided your complaint is un-successful and therefor you should not argue about it.

Fleur

Retired Admin
Looks like DM to me.
Despite it being RP'd with a oh-so-handy bind, DM is killing a person without a GOOD and VALID reason.
Judging from the complaint's outcome, it looks like we can kill whoever we want as long as we RP pulling our guns out.
It's half-assed roleplays like these that make us look like a light RP server.

PS. I'm not arguing about the admin's decision, just my two cents.

Icy

Gold Member
Fleur said:
Looks like DM to me.
Despite it being RP'd with a oh-so-handy bind, DM is killing a person without a GOOD and VALID reason.
Judging from the complaint's outcome, it looks like we can kill whoever we want as long as we RP pulling our guns out.

Look everyone

Maybe someone hired someone to kill someone and those someones that were hired disguised as someone else to do their job

Hint hint hint hint hint hint hint

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
Icy said:
Fleur said:
Looks like DM to me.

Look everyone

Maybe someone hired someone to kill someone and those someones that were hired disguised as someone else to do their job

Hint hint hint hint hint hint hint

^That would make a lot more sense, so yeah, I wouldn't complain, admins know the full picture usually!

Duck

Donator
Fleur said:
Looks like DM to me.

Yea, and this is not about the decision the admin made, its about the level of RP in this server.
Igor had a contract on his head, the cops pull him over while he had a mask on and phone off, and I was standing next to him, so I'm considered a civilian.
Basically, that means that SASP kill civilians, which is non-RP from my point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.