What's new

Question.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illusive Man

Donator
Are people allowed to RP Being Private "Pest Eliminators"(Hopefully you understand what i ment.) without actually being IN the Faction?Can we like RP Getting Contracts from People then Eliminating them W/o Being in the Actually Faction?...If so,That'd be Sweet...I was planning on making a character based on that But Scared of getting Punished,Can a Admin Confirm this?

Akira

Bronze Member
I believe that's not possible, that.. Faction is supposed to be a secret, and highly trained cleaners, I think... And rp ing that you are one while not really being in the faction, you'd be chased down or it isn't allowed, because I thought about that too :p. But let's get an answer from an admin. Because I don't use that command that much, because people like getting their revenge instead of making their pocket in hand reseted or cked

Neku

Donator
My theory is that you maybe can, I've RP'd a serial killer before, assassin for hire, without actually being in the faction. So that was pretty much a one-man guy, which is totally OK, because in real life, there's such things.

Akira

Bronze Member
Reid said:
I heard that it's banable doing that.

Yeah... Somehow I agree, when you are official, rply you are highly trained. But if you aren't, even if it was allowed... I bet the whole faction would be after you xP

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
Yeah I heard you weren't allowed to clean unless you were in that faction, so you're allowed to clean just not get paid for it.

Jacob

Silver Member
Sons of Anguish accepted contracts from people even though we aren't hitmen.

Ethan

Silver Member
I don't see any reason for this to be bannable. It depends on how you RP your character, if you want to RP a serialkiller which takes contracts etc. from gangs/mobs. This is something that happends IRL, so why not? Though you could get ALOT of problems with other gangs/mobs, which will probably get you killed, if you're not good at what you're doing. All of this is IC problems so I don't see the reason for this to be bannable or not allowed.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
I think the reasoning behind it is that there was a faction specifically made for "cleaning" and that if anyone took on such contracts then it makes the faction pointless and unneccesary, seeing as it is an active faction, shame they only get a few contracts a week.

This is a very limited market and if there is a "specialized business" doing this work then it makes sense to try and limit it to the one faction.

Status
Not open for further replies.