What's new

Question related to the Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pitikoo

Banned
What about the rank4 donator vehicles, i made a list of cars and i'd ask you guys to tell me which is possible to get via donating 30 bucks and which not.

Barracks-
FBI rancher-
Hotdog van-
SAN News chopper-
Ambulance-
Raindancer-
Cargobob-
Linerunner-
Tanker-
Maintainence car-
Taxi-
Police car-
Those little tiny nice RC Cars (The tank, the heli, fastcar, and airplane)-
Sparrow-
Seasparrow-
BMX-
Mountain bike-
Glendale shit (It's a version of the glendale but even if it has 1k hp (as all other cars) it appears with all the objects destroyed)-
Patriot-
Sandking/BF injection-
Vortex-
Any type of boat-
Dodo-
Rustler-
Police chopper-
Andromada-
Shamal-

Mhm... that's it.

Pitikoo

Banned
Soz for doublepost but if i'm a rank4 donator can i request some onjects to be added? I mean if i have a nice home (Like jet chan-Lui Cornejo) can i request a helipad/pool if i know how to map them?

Also on the mountain near Bayside there is a big House, can i have one of those scripted if i'm a rank 4 donator and i map them before? :coolguns:

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
Pitikoo said:
What about the rank4 donator vehicles, i made a list of cars and i'd ask you guys to tell me which is possible to get via donating 30 bucks and which not.

Barracks- Yes.
FBI rancher- Yes.
Hotdog van- Yes.
SAN News chopper- Nope.
Ambulance- Nope.
Raindancer- Nope.
Cargobob- Nope.
Linerunner- Yes.
Tanker- Yes.
Maintainence car- Yes.
Taxi- Don't think so.
Police car- Nope.
Those little tiny nice RC Cars (The tank, the heli, fastcar, and airplane)- Nope.
Sparrow- Nope.
Seasparrow- Nope.
BMX- Only for donating alot, around 100 pounds as far as I know.
Mountain bike- Same as above.
Glendale shit (It's a version of the glendale but even if it has 1k hp (as all other cars) it appears with all the objects destroyed)- Yes.
Patriot- Yes.
Sandking/BF injection- Yes yes.
Vortex- Nope.
Any type of boat- Nope.
Dodo- Nope.
Rustler- Nope.
Police chopper- Nope.
Andromada- Nope.
Shamal- Nope.

Mhm... that's it.
Bascally, no planes, heliopters, boats, and emergency vehicles. Have in mind that it's just how I see it, there's no official list of such vehicles as far as I know.

Pitikoo said:
Soz for doublepost but if i'm a rank4 donator can i request some onjects to be added? I mean if i have a nice home (Like jet chan-Lui Cornejo) can i request a helipad/pool if i know how to map them?

Also on the mountain near Bayside there is a big House, can i have one of those scripted if i'm a rank 4 donator and i map them before? :coolguns:
Most likely, nope. If you were allowed to get some mapped objects, then every 4lvl donator would request a custom mapped house, the server would get filled with these, and it'll lag terribly, as your PC would have to load all the objects almost all the time. Such requests were possible before (talking about Skypo's Road, Burns' mansion, Robada Ranch etc.), when the server had less players - right now, with the playerbase we have, it's rather not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.