What's new

Question regarding "onebip" donations

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnkindMuse

Gold Member
I want to ask a basic question, since I'm currently on my phone, I don't really want to scroll through the rules.

Am I allowed to donate via onebip if I'm not over eighteen? I don't want to rush into anything incase of breaking the rules. That's about it.

Inferno

Donator
UnkindMuse said:
I want to ask a basic question, since I'm currently on my phone, I don't really want to scroll through the rules.

Am I allowed to donate via onebip if I'm not over eighteen? I don't want to rush into anything incase of breaking the rules. That's about it.
I see there is a rule stating you are obligated to be over eighteen it's Onebip's rule rather than RCRP's though, but you can just ask one of your parents to do it for you ;)

Timothy

Donator
Donations via onebip; you should read whatever is on the website and follow the guidelines, or simply say 'bugger it' and donate.

Yassin

Retired Admin
Simply. I'm not eighteen years old yet. But I had a pre-paid phone. So I simply added money to the phone. Then I created an account on onebip. After that, I simply followed the instructions written here. To create an account on onebip. Enter Here

If you need any more help, feel free to post within this topic, or pm me.

Inferno

Donator
:locked:

answers were given and the original poster did not reply, if you need anything PM me or one of the helpers to unlock this topic regarding further On-the-subject topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.