What's new

Question regarding inactive property wipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Costa

Donator
If I log onto my MA and only one character for a long time, do my second characters properties risk being wiped?

Aka do I have to log onto every character to make sure nothing gets wiped?

Thnx in advance.

K.Wilson

Platinum Member
Hello Shepard,

Well from what I've seen you need to be active on the accounts you wish to keep your items, so what you're saying is if you're active on one account would you lose your assets on your other accounts, and the answer is yes. You'd lose everything from an inactive account, doesn't apply to your master-account but to your individual account.

Costa

Donator
K.Wilson said:
Hello Shepard,

Well from what I've seen you need to be active on the accounts you wish to keep your items, so what you're saying is if you're active on one account would you lose your assets on your other accounts, and the answer is yes. You'd lose everything from an inactive account, doesn't apply to your master-account but to your individual account.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the quick answer mate!

Milk

Donator
The inactivity wipe period is an a total of 30 days inactive.
I don't believe it matters on how long you were logged in for, so just pay your alts a couple minutes of attention once a month and you should be good.

Morgan

Donator
30 days is way too short, I think they should only wipe if the person have been inactive for 3 months.
If you go on vacation then you're pretty screwed!

Milk

Donator
BigD said:
The limit is 30, and the script wipes inactive houses on it's own when TommyB does the command to do so.
30 as in days.

2Fabulous

Retired Admin
Also if an Admin notices you keep logging only like once a month, just to keep your assets without actually actively playing on the server, it will be forwarded to Tommy and he'll remove it from your character.
This is what Neku Sakuraba has been doing with the Inside Tracking Bet, needless to say it was removed from him.

T-Rock

Silver Member
I believe question has been answered. Do you need to know anything else, mate?

Andre

Bronze Member
I believe that your questing has been answered.

If you have any more questions or problems, please feel free to post another topic! :locked2:

Status
Not open for further replies.