What's new

Question regarding a vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kebab

Donator
This has happened previously on another server, and I was wondering how you would deal with it here.

Here's the scenario:

A player is RP'ing with another player. As part of the RP, the other player gives the player their car to drive during some sort of "job". To give them the vehicle, they do /sellcar [ID] $1. After the job, a day passes, and the other person still hasn't contacted the player in game regarding the vehicle. If the player then sprays the car, can they keep it?

Because on another server, someone gave me a car to perform a job in. After the job, we went our separate ways, and he forgot that he'd given me the car. I re-sprayed it IC'ly and changed the plate so it would be unrecognizable.

If the player contacted me IC'ly about the car, could I say that I left it where he gave it to me, and that somebody must have stolen it? Even though I have the car, it's been re-sprayed and the plates have been changed, so IC'ly they can't really know that it's theirs?

Just wondering, thanks.

Jackson.

Donator
Hello there,

Unfortunately, you cannot do the same on Red County Roleplay. If you are looking forward to stealing the vehicle; you can RP so however the owner will just have to give you a sharedkey to the vehicle -for a limited time- instead of selling it to you script-wise.

Feel free to ask whatever hits your mind and I will be more than happy to assist.

Cheers,
Jackson.

Giga

Donator
Correct.

Is there anything else we can help you with?

Jackson.

Donator
Question has been answered, and the player has been given time to respond back(which he didn't), as well.

- Locked and Archived.

Cheers,
Jackson.

Status
Not open for further replies.