What's new

Question - Donation

Mitch

Can someone donate for Stuntplane and fly IG with it? or Can someone get Chicken skin is it allowed?

John Collins

Donator
You cant get any type of plane from donating, only a maverick. You may be able to get the chicken skin although dont think anyone has ever gotten a skin through donating though..-- For more information I would post a topic in the donation fourm stating the donation you where planning on making and asking for the skin request. Then Alec will reply to you.

Timothy

Donator
Hi Mitch,

Donations in RC-RP do have some conclusions to it. The only airborne vehicles you can have is an Maverick which requires and A-1 license. You could get one from License testing center (DMV) out of Montgomery. And the chicken skin, I think that is buy-able in some stores.

Dexter_Colt

Donator
John Collins said:
You cant get any type of plane from donating, only a maverick. You may be able to get the chicken skin although dont think anyone has ever gotten a skin through donating though..-- For more information I would post a topic in the donation fourm stating the donation you where planning on making and asking for the skin request. Then Alec will reply to you.

A dodo or a sparrow should be possible too if you donate 30 pounds or more?
..Not too sure about the stunt vehicle myself, I think Aperture has some.. Might want to try and join them.. :roll:

And it's true what's said above, you can get the chicken skin (Cluckin' bell) at any clothes shop.