What's new

Question and Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robscorpion

Ok. Now I was playing RCRP at 2am, and not one admin has been on since 10pm. Now my problem with that is people were waiting on the bridge to PC (Meta Gamed and waiting for me and another guy) because we were doing delivery and everyone knows the route... Well I got shot up. I think you guys as a team should make a schedule on which Admin/mod stays on every day. Like shifts. Because that is ridiculous and /report is pointless without an admin online.. I would also liked this moved to a Staff Conference Room, because many people complain, and it is very aggravating.

Also when will RCSD Applications be opened?

Frisker

Donator
Exactly what Atacan said, you should just get screenshots using F8 and post forum complaint.

And no one can really force admins in game, how would you feel if someone forced you to play game? Admins have lives too, and they can't always be online on specific time.

Daniel

Donator
As Frisker said. We do not run after a schedule since this is volunteer work and we got lives. Most of us are students so it's hard for us to run after schedules. Take screenshots and file a complaint if no admin is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.