What's new

Question about the changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

Donator
I was reading some new updates made, and I noticed this:
ÔÇó Re-scripted the owned vehicle system to a more efficient system which also allows unlimited vehicles to be bought. Less processing load for the server so might reduce some lag. Vehicles will no longer respawn after 15 minutes.

Does it mean that now the stores are opened again? They won't be closed anymore, and now the server can hold unlimited vehicles? That was what I understood.
Plus, what does it mean that the vehicles will no longer respawn after 15 minutes? We won't need to do /park?

JP

Donator
But isn't this done yet? Because if it is on the changlog, I thought it was already working on the server...

Timothy

Donator
There is a server time limit I suppose for every car that has been destroyed / wiped itself off the planet is respawned to its normal /savecar spot every 15 minutes, But this is going to be stopped as the changelog says.

||Shadow||

Donator
WTF?This means that if someone destroys your turismo that you bought for 4m,that it you wont have it anymore or...?Or we just wont need to /park anymore and our vehicles will be where we left them?

Status
Not open for further replies.