What's new

Question about RCRP rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grafix

Donator
Mark_Fleur said:
Roman_Keskov said:
I think that there could be a kind of "underground" hitmen faction, that only a tight knit of close, high level players knew about. BUT they actually recruit people and make more RP than PEAC. (No /find and M4/Sniper bull****)
If the admins knew about this, than I'm sure it would be okay. People could have their own styles of executing people, and actually have to track and kill them using only their wits.

Sorry for the double post but only saw this after I posted my post ;) /find etc is BS in my opinion, wit means everything. If you know NOTHING about a person except their name you should have to go around asking questions, finding out what he/she looks like, who they work for, where they hang out etc. Not just go "okay" /find Mark_Fleur "okay got him!" that's a bit BS. My idea incorporates that "private hitmen" only get the benefit of being able to purchase a sniper rifle (Probably off an admin "OOCly") and to do private contracts- no extra commands etc.

+1 lol

and /respect for epic first post xD

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
RastaForI said:
Hitmans don't have /find lol

Well in any case I think my very long post still stands! We need to "open" up the hitman faction slightly. Not to everyone, but not to just those with "lucky" connections with certain people OOCly.
Those who want to pursue a career in being a hitman in real life just get on with it. Currently people like that are held back ICly by OOC rules which I feel is unfair, but saying anyone can be a hitman/woman is a step too far, hence my "medium" approach!

Grafix

Donator
Mark_Fleur said:
RastaForI said:
Hitmans don't have /find lol

Well in any case I think my very long post still stands! We need to "open" up the hitman faction slightly. Not to everyone, but not to just those with "lucky" connections with certain people OOCly.
Those who want to pursue a career in being a hitman in real life just get on with it. Currently people like that are held back ICly by OOC rules which I feel is unfair, but saying anyone can be a hitman/woman is a step too far, hence my "medium" approach!

I agree :p
being a hitman without joining the hitman faction should not be illegal OOCly because.. well .. the hitman faction barely ever recruits :S
and if there were other hitmen they could CK them anyways

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
True, if there's only 1 hitman faction then there really isn't any variation. What if someone finds out who a hitman is who killed their brother, or friend etc and wants a hit taken out on the hitman... well that works?!?!

If you have "freelancers" then they may not have any official ties to anyone and so could kill anyone. So you can "meet a guy in a bar", or someone may watch you and proposition you. Equally the best could be the most high profile people, for example someone could annonymously contact a gang offering hitman services etc, and they could be a policeman, or a member of an opposing gang or something! It opens up a lot of RP :)

TonyMendez

Donator
I hitman faction barely ever recruits ,as far as i know

Hitman faction are recruiting, but they won't choose any noobs.((that wasn't for you, so do not take it as an OOC insult)) .They are looking for the good Roleplayers, if they found one who attracted their attention, they will look for him ICly.I know that from my own experience.

Psycadeliiic

Donator
TonyMendez said:

Hitman faction are recruiting, but they won't choose any noobs.((that wasn't for you, so do not take it as an OOC insult)) .They are looking for the good Roleplayers, if they found one who attracted their attention, they will look for him ICly.I know that from my own experience.

^ Couldn't say it better.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
IRL there are several different organizations that "run" hitman services. Not just the one. My point still stands! You need stand alones, if you get a contract on your best mate or someone in that faction you could just be like "no-one kill him" and so it will never be done!
If you want the same guy dead, then you could contact a gang who have a hitman in them. Also when someone RPly goes to join a gang they could say they are good with a weapon etc, and recieve fast promotions upwards to some of the top ranks because they are a hitman.
Feel me?

It needs a bit of a mix up. Also till they kidnapped me I didn't know who any of them were (Well except one ex member ;) ), and as soon as I found out OOCly through some silly glitches, I was just like oh... you... And I'm going to be honest, never RPed with those people before ever, they're all sort of caught up in their own RP world! Which is good RP for a hitman faction, but narrows down recruitment etc so much. Keeping the faction, but then adding the license would be perfect!

Grafix

Donator
TonyMendez said:

True but i used to RP with El-Diablos and i saw some epic RPers who kill for money =S none of them were picked. But I do agree with you and Mark.
The hitman faction consists of only the most professional RPers but being a private hitman should be allowed too. The hitman faction could either recruit private hitmen or get rid of them ((CK))

Status
Not open for further replies.