What's new

Question about boats

JimH

Donator
Hey everybody, I just wanted to start out by saying that the script of the server is awesome and so unique its so incredible.
I wanted to ask something about boats, specifically Squalo/Speeder/Tropic/Marquis.
I noticed that my friend, who owns a Squalo I belive unlocked the boat and I was able to /enter it, the boat having an interior. I've never seen this and its so cool. And I wanted to ask if all other boats mentioned above have the same feature. ( I want to get the donator vehicle a boat if this is the case :) )

Thanks in advance everybody.

Adzio

Donator
Not really sure which boats have interiors but on a different note you can /changedonatorveh every like 6 hours or so, so no need to set your mid on one vehicle.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
Two boats have an interior at the moment - the Squalo and the Tropic. The latter is a bit bigger than the one you've been in. ;)

Jacob_Smith

Bronze Member
Shiit?!Boats got interior!!Man that is so awesome! If it is possible to add interiors to vehicles scriptwise then the developers should also add interiors to vehicles such as Burrito or Moonbeam...All in good time of course.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
Jacob_Smith said:
Shiit?!Boats got interior!!Man that is so awesome! If it is possible to add interiors to vehicles scriptwise then the developers should also add interiors to vehicles such as Burrito or Moonbeam...All in good time of course.
Those cars are too small for realistic and usable interiors to be created for them, I'm not sure if you've been in the Squalo interior, but even for a fairlybig boat like that - the interior is still very small and cramped. The only vehicles that could potentially have an interior are bigger ones such as the Coach or an Ambulance.

Kek

Silver Member
Land vehicles like the Journey have an interiour too, I believe.