What's new

Question about a rule...

d@$tmo

Bronze Member
The rule in question is:

You may not use the advertisement function to barter for illicit merchandise (guns, drugs, e.t.c) whether they are cleverly masked, or in plain view. Advertisements were intended for legal possessions to be bought and sold; and so shall it remain.
Those found breaking this rule will be kicked, persistent rulebreakers will be admin jailed.

The question is:
Does this include the situation in which one has a weapons license and wishes to buy a gun. Because (correct me if I am wrong), from what I know Ammunations don't sell firearms, just ammo. For example:
Mr. X has just acquired a weapon license, category A, so he has the right to carry a sidearm. But Mr. X doesn't know any gun stores/gun dealers. So, he goes to Fort Carson news and does "/advert Looking for a good, reliable gun store with all valid documents and licenses."
Is this allowed or Mr. X has to find a illegal gun dealer and purchase from him?

Brushes

Silver Member
d@$tmo said:
The rule in question is:

You may not use the advertisement function to barter for illicit merchandise (guns, drugs, e.t.c) whether they are cleverly masked, or in plain view. Advertisements were intended for legal possessions to be bought and sold; and so shall it remain.
Those found breaking this rule will be kicked, persistent rulebreakers will be admin jailed.

The question is:
Does this include the situation in which one has a weapons license and wishes to buy a gun. Because (correct me if I am wrong), from what I know Ammunations don't sell firearms, just ammo. For example:
Mr. X has just acquired a weapon license, category A, so he has the right to carry a sidearm. But Mr. X doesn't know any gun stores/gun dealers. So, he goes to Fort Carson news and does "/advert Looking for a good, reliable gun store with all valid documents and licenses."
Is this allowed or Mr. X has to find a illegal gun dealer and purchase from him?
No.
He's not allowed to use advert like /advert Buying some legal weapons" or something similliar.
He can get the firearms from ammunations(if they sell guns) or dealers that they will find IC.

Nadr

Banned
I would like to say, you can buy weapons from Ammunation if you a weapons license

License A - Desert Eagle + Colt 45 is available
License B - A + Shotgun + County Rifle is available
License C - A+B + MP5 is available

from ammunation that is.

Jboi

Lead Administrator
Explosion said:
I would like to say, you can buy weapons from Ammunation if you a weapons license

License A - Desert Eagle + Colt 45 is available
License B - A + Shotgun + County Rifle is available
License C - A+B + MP5 is available

from ammunation that is.
B no longer includes a shotgun as far as I know, I have it, but cannot purchase shotguns from the ammunation.
Source: viewtopic.php?f=679&t=64898 (Latest update on weapon licensing which links your to here: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=53649, doesn't say shotgun is allowed anywhere, and weapon license C isn't even mentioned.)