What's new

Question about a Faction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tha'LastDon!

Banned
I would like to know when the City hall and the Major's faction will be added as I am planning to create a unique faction that is ment to protect them. It will be a Secret Service like faction, and I am sure it will bring a nice RP to the server, but once again, I need the Major's faction up to actually create a faction that is ment to protect him.

Adelin

Would be great to have this, but as no news are given by the staff/developers regarding this subject, I am afraid that this won't happen too soon.

Davis

Administrator
Hello,

I'm sad to say that nothing has been even discussed about the system being implemented. It would Indeed bring a great amount of heavy roleplay to RC:RP. What I suggest to you is wait for the suggestions to open and make a suggestion topic regarding the whole system that you feel would be good to be implemented if your suggestion does not get accepted it could still be added in future updates however from what I understand it won't be coming any time soon. Also you'll have to take into consideration if we have a big enough playerbase for such system to be implemented and fully functional in game.

Regards,
BigD

Tha'LastDon!

Banned
Hello BigD and Adelin,

I am thankfull for your responses and I understood that, the RCRP server might indeed have not enough player base, nor actuall physical space for holding such a complete and complex faction such as the Major's office, including the security branch. Although it is a great ideea of Roleplay, I also tend to think that the Major position won't be added anytime soon. I am looking forward to make this suggestion, but I doubt the possibility that it will be accepted, or even taken in consideration. Nevertheless, we already have such "security" factions that can close a deal with the future Major's office regarding it's security.

Status
Not open for further replies.