What's new

Q15 on the quiz- READ READ READ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
GUYS STOP POSTING ABOUT THE QUIZ BEING BUGGED ON Q15!!!!!!! IT IS NOT BUGGED

I'm sorry but you guys keep posting saying it is bugged. I made a guide to stop this before and it stopped it for about 2months and bam it's back in full force. This is getting on my nerves!

The last question is not bugged, hell most of you guys are right on the forums when you post the answer! The issue is that you only get kicked at the end of the quiz, if you get Q1 wrong, you still go up to Q15 before you get kicked for getting Q1 wrong!

So before posting your answers, letting me or someone like me trawl through them and see Q6 is wrong or Q14 is wrong, then telling you you got another one wrong, don't assume all your answers are correct except Q15, then go through the quiz 4times changing your Q15 answer and then declaring the quiz is bugged. Check ALL your other answers, also check my bloody guide, it has all the questions written down in it so you can look at hthem and CHECK answers using google if you're that desperate! Just stop bloody posting all these threads, the quiz is not bugged and never has been!

http://www.rc-rp.com/t19560-guide-on-how-to-pass-the-rp-quiz <--My guide

Status
Not open for further replies.