What's new

Purchasing A Second Deagle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodiac

Tester
Soo, my Deagle was stolen yesterday and I began saving some bit for another deagle. Gathered up in a few hours and then tried to /buy it from PC, BB's and FC's ammunation.

OiryDsY.png

Welp?

Giga

Donator
Hi there,

To start, I have requested an administrator to have this thread moved as it is supposed to be in the Help Section rather than Host Support.

Since the version 2.2.2 R4 revision, players will only be able to own one of each weapon from Ammunation when purchasing legal weapons. So for example, you could buy a Desert Eagle from Ammunation but would not be able to buy another one until the first weapon is destroyed regardless of whether or not you have the weapon in your possession.

However I really couldn't provide an answer regarding the occurrence of situations like being robbed. I'll leave this to TommyB.

Vinjak

Re: [TommyB] Purchasing A Second Deagle?

Lol I really see no point in this feature getting implemented.
It's not like weapons in ammunation were cheap from what I remember.

JacenM

Donator

The script was implemented in order to prevent players from abusing weapons licenses by purchasing weapons and then selling them to their friends. Once the weapon is removed from the database by any means (whether by /disarm from an admin or /take from the SASP, etc) then you'll be able to buy a new one.

Zodiac

Tester

I'm aware of the issue and it's cause, I'm looking for a fix.

9mm

Donator

Hi Zodiac I know the person that's holding your stolen Desert Eagle right now, I'll grab it off him if he's still got it and return it back to you until It's sorted out. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.