What's new

Powergaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grafix

Donator
I don't know, but I just thought that /do'ing something like this : /do **You see (blablabla)**, or /do **You notice (blablabla) Is PGing. I thought this because of the words 'You see...' - Maybe the other character did not notice, or did not bother to look..

So.. Is /do **You see...** Or /do **You notice...** actually powergaming?

Assault Rifle

Donator
How about this?
** You can notice [...]
** You can notice [...] // if you [...]
However, you should use it when someone's able to see something, then the other players should RP if they notice it or not.
I'd recommend to use the first example to avoid metagaming. For your question, it is not considered powergaming.

Limuz

Donator
Myself, I try to avoid the lines '/do You see...', I prefer '/do You may see...'.
Still, I don't think this is powergaming. The other player can react like '/do Doesn't look that way.'

Grafix

Donator
Assault Rifle said:
How about this?
** You can notice [...]
** You can notice [...] if you [...]
However, you should use it when someone's able to see something, then the other players should RP if they notice it or not.
I'd recommend to use the first example to avoid metagaming. For your question, it is not considered as powergame.

Ah yep, my idea was a little like that too xD

Like, instead of /do **You notice a thick red liquid seeping out of the trunk of the vehicle...**, you could type /do **Thick red liquid can be seen seeping out of the trunk of the vehicle** and anyone who notices it would respond with a /me.

And thanks for the quick replies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.