What's new

PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

reivax200

Hello, as you can think I'm a new member on the forums, how do I be able to send a PM to another player?

Luke

Donator
Someone mentioned a while back that you need 5 or 10 posts on the forum, can't remember which one.

toni

Head of Web Dev & Assets
Management
You need atleast 3 posts before PMing someone. This is set to prevent people from advertising through PMs. Hope this answered your question!

toni

Head of Web Dev & Assets
Management
Jefferson said:
ToniTurner said:
You need atleast 3 posts before PMing someone. This is set to prevent people from advertising through PMs. Hope this answered your question!

Ah now I understand the fact..
Well, I'm not completely sure, but I assume that's the reason.

toni

Head of Web Dev & Assets
Management
Jefferson said:
Na - It can't be I mean I don't remember sending a PM to someone when I had 3 posts - Im not entirely sure if that's the reason.
I know for a fact you cannot send messages unless you have 3 posts, but I'm not completely sure about the reason behind this, I just assumed it's made to prevent advertising and bot spam.

Jefferson

Banned
ToniTurner said:
Jefferson said:
Na - It can't be I mean I don't remember sending a PM to someone when I had 3 posts - Im not entirely sure if that's the reason.
I know for a fact you cannot send messages unless you have 3 posts, but I'm not completely sure about the reason behind this, I just assumed it's made to prevent advertising and bot spam.

That could probably be the case for it I mean I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.