What's new

pls admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

furryhunter

ok so this codac guy denide my applicatoin and iv put a bann appeal up and it has been up for 3 days and no one have vewied it

Crepz

Donator
Make a thread regarding your ban appeal will not help the admins out here! Be patient and hang tight!

JackTheHunter

Gold Member
From what I've seen your punctuation is plain horrible and from screens you've posted it's obvious that you can't tell the difference between IC and OOC. You're asked to provide admins, testers with a text giving them a backstory of your first character, not a three word sentence saying the name, age and the town your guy is from. Otherwise, they can't determine whether you should be allowed or not, because a guy with bad English is not that welcome here. Making these threads won't help either. If you're given a chance to make another application, put somme effort on it and write a proper paragraph. I'm sure Codac's got nothing against you.

.stephen

Retired Admin
Bro, first of all, If you typed the same way yo did here in your application, I'd perm deny it without even giving you a second change (Temp denial).
Second of all, most of us (Dumb saying us as I'm in not in any way shape or form staff member, but as a RCRP player) have a 9-5 job (Some school), and social life outside of RCRP, wait for some time and you'll get the response.

Status
Not open for further replies.