What's new

please lock, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celt

Donator
Northern Ireland (Don't care for either side)
Re: help [Prince]

Roman_Keskov said:
i asked a serious question and had extremely rude and disrespectful replies.
Roman_Keskov said:
qurstion: where did pricne d's D go? why get remooved? why?

Question*
Prince*
Removed*

That's not a mistake.

EDIT:
You know, I could Pick hundreds of flaws with your argument, or I could simply say "umad?" - However, I'd like to maintain that this forum, along with the newbie chat, is Not for trolling, insulting, or being retarded, it's for helping people who have a GENUINE problem. Please don't post in this thread any more, and if you wish to continue insulting me or that picture, do so in PM or in General OOC. - Also, Hell, I'll admit the picture is slightly out of line, it does not excuse the behaviour showed at first in the thread, but it may excuse the behaviour in reply to me.

Romank

Donator
Re: help [Prince]

uh huh, sure.
you know you are a huge hypocrite, you attempt to insult me with an image depicting someone being a retard than pretending to be trolling, yet your last post describes the picture to the letter. you're pretty much just passing off that image as you "trolling" (if that means 'someone who attempts to make others angry,' again, hate that word) which your image states is just you being a retard.
also please pick out the flaws in my statement. i realize that the first posts were of bad grammar, thank you for pointing that out, but you see, my fingers were damaged in a tragic boating accident that day, so it was difficult to type. please, try and understand so you don't seem so ignorant.

thank you.

Prince

Retired Admin
woow good trollz guys made 9gag meme on me topic hahaha xDDDDDDDJDJDJJDNDNDNDJDJDNDJNDNDNDNDNDN

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.