What's new

Please help me what should i do?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i was speeding with my white Alpha that i just bought from the car dealer.
And 2 cops pull me over they run my plate and they say that it's not registerd!
But i just bought that car i did not steal it and btw you cant even steal a car like an alpha anywhere!
I'm realy pissed becouse i wanted to become a cop but now that i have a criminal record i cant!
My guess is that the plate got bugged while i bought the car.
Also i know that i can clean my criminal record with 100.000$ BUT I'M NOT GONNA PAY 100.000$ FOR SOMETHING THAT I DID NOT DO!
Please i realy need some help here i do not know what to do! :no:
Thanks Eike Batista.

Proof of ownership:

So i figured that i whould go to my motel and park my car there and relog this is what happend..

THE BUGGED CAR IS THE CAR THAT I GOT WHEN I BOUGHT THE CAR. THE OWNED CAR APPEARED AFTER THE ARREST (when i parked it and reloged) . THIS IS THE FINAL PROOF THAT ALL OF THIS WAS ONE BIG BUG AND I SHOULD NOT HAVE A CRIME RECORD!

I do not know what happend but there sure was a bug as you can see, so i have been arrested and given a criminal record for no reason. :thumbdown:

Timothy

Donator
Obviously that it was a bugged car. Well, you could make obsessions but it can still count as a criminal offense. And please, learn more about the server before applying to be a police officer. Touch up of your grammar and English would be a bit handy too. But for now, don't panic. It's RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.