What's new

PLease help me real quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juwan_Niller

the problem is that i forgot my password in game and i want to check it on the User control Panel when i try to log in it says this Due to the recent change in security measures you will either need to login game or reset your password before you can login to the User Control Panel.

I've reset my password but still there is no result it keep saying the same thing matter fact i cant log in because i dont know the password forgot it and i really need help

Zakey

Silver Member
I have the same problem, though I can log in. Try disabling ad blockers.

Juwan_Niller

Okay my question is how can i change my ingame password like i cant even access my UCP!

Juwan_Niller

Uhm i did it over million times and its saying the same thing besides How do i change my ingame password?

Thever

Donator
The link I provided for you above is the way to change your in-game password. Please be sure that you are trying to log into the server with your Master account username and not with your character's name.
When you tried the link, didn't you get any email? Or did you get an email but does it not work?

Also, please note that this message:
HgignYQ.jpg

.. shows to everyone, even when you already changed it. It is therefore not a personal message directed to you and it does not mean that you can not log in at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.