What's new

Ping issues.

Bailey

Donator
This forum would be directly aimed towards Alec, so Alec, I was wondering if you could disable my ping kicker since I am a part of the PD in game, and it doesn't look to good when I pull someone over or I'm chasing someone and my ping decides to kick me. My in game name is Alex_Williamson and an other reason I ask is because I'm currently in Australia, cheers. :luvrcrp:

Tom

Donator
Maybe you should remove all internet-using programs, aka Steam/Skype/Xfire/Anything else, also if you're on a wifi, move the router closer to your computer, or use a cable.

Inferno

Donator
Usually torrent Skype or any other internet-accessing software will increase your ping, I know only one guy who had an exception for this and he was pingkicked for more than a year like that so I highly doubt Alec will add you to it so easily, I suggest cutting most of your programs, Torrent, Skype, YouTube (if it's playing music) and internet browsers in general.

Bailey

Donator
The only reason I also suffer high ping is because I'm in Australia, and the servers are faaaaaaaaaar away from where I live, so even if I did all that, which I have, there still wouldn't be a difference.

Giga

Donator
Be like me.

Going on topic: The people who are exempted from the server's pingkick features are inside the script. Meaning, Alec has to be in his scripting mood in order for you to be exempted. However, you are always free to file support ticket directing to Alec along with your request.