What's new

Perm ban second appeal??

Status
Not open for further replies.

datgamerr

Bronze Member
Hi guys, i have recently been banned but i heard that i can Appeal again after a month or even earlier if i make a Long Appeal?

paxie

Legendary Member
You're always free to make another ban appeal after some time has passed. Usually the banning admin will tell you to re-appeal after a specific time e.g a month.

datgamerr

Bronze Member
Rule eight confuses me alot.
Whats the usual time span? [1-10 days] - [months]??

Hypo

Donator
Sorry, I was thinking about something else. Kemp denied your ban appeal, that was four days ago. I advise you to think about what you did and wait month or two before posting your ban appeal.

paxie

Legendary Member
datgamerr said:
Rule eight confuses me alot.
Whats the usual time span? [1-10 days] - [months]??

It depends on the admin who banned you and what you were banned for. Your appeal was denied on the 26th and Kemp said that you will remain banned. He didn't say anything about you being allowed to reappeal anytime soon. I would advise you to perhaps make another appeal in a few months.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by rule eight confuses you a lot? Which rule eight? Administrative decision is final?

paxie

Legendary Member
What is it that confuses you about it? When an admin makes a decision, it is final and you may not argue with him about it - instead you may make an admin complaint if you disagree with the decision they made.

datgamerr

Bronze Member
Ah, i thought that Re-Appeals fall under that rule, but now i know that it doesnt so i can freely ask for a unban in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.