What's new

Password hacked..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReNew

Nevermind! WTF Someone just entered on my Forum account and do that..I'm not Richard Newson..I'm just a guy^_^ who we'll be banned:(

Lior

Banned
The fuck ? Richard Newson is you ? 0____0
Well, contact an admin\Alec and tell him about this, they'll try and make their lots of efforts to get your password back if it is realy yours.

Connor_Evans

Donator
hmm, i was talking to Richard Newson (dunno which one it was ) and he wanted to change his name when someone logged off, when i asked him why he wanted to, he said 'personal...'

I don't know which one is which :O

EDIT : I also remember when i was talking to someone on the Richard Newson account, he said summin about him giving a guy the account whhen it was level 6, then waiting for him to become a level 8, then going back on it. i can't remember too well :/

Pitikoo

Banned
The heck is this?

The ideea is the following. This account is 80% mine. Also now it's names Richard Newson.

I leveled it till level 6 and than i gave it to him(the guy here) because he lost both his accounts (his and his brother's.. i don't know how).
So he leveld it till lvl 8.. and than i asked him to give it back. He gave it to me and now he wants all on it. It's pretty unfair, isn't it?

Also there is no way that i hacked his password. I'm the rightfully owner of this. And there's no doubt.

Edit: ALSO I have a way to prove it. Alec will look in his name history and will see what was this account's first name. I will than PM alex with the first name of this account, so i can proove that this account really belongs to me.

If this guy who pretends that he owns actually my account and i just hacked it... will say the first name of MY account... i will give it to him (impossible as this account is old as shit and just some guys know it)

I also have some players who witnessed me RP with them with the First name, either with the second name (Witch i didn't remember as i kept it just for 3 months).... Than it was the third name, under which i LOANED it to this pretender(i remember this one). If this pretender wants to play hard...... than get up for the challange.

This is not Richard newson but i am.

Edit: Also if you pretend you are the rightfully owner of this account... than it means you've got 8 levels of RP... as you could have learnt some RP during this hard 8 levels. So let's organize a RP contest between us if you want to.... and i'll prove it that i played more ... way more... than you on this account and on RCRP.

Edit: Also how'd you explain me hacking your account if i still got your messenger ID in my list...

Anyways... today he pretendet that he will leave the account to me.. if i'd give him a sultan and 2300 grams of COKE. That's around 1 M. Also when i told him this won't happen as i need the sultan till my Turismo will be refunded, but i'll happily give him the Coke. Than he made a scene... telling me that i'm not a real friend and shit like that... and he said that he won't need anything from my account if the sittuation is like this.... After 2 hourse, he started begging me in /pms 9from another account he has) that he wants at least the Coke. I didn't give him anything as he threated me like a jerk before, and here we are.

ReNew

I'll make a little complaint on you, and you'll be perma. banned for trading accounts.^_^:)

Pitikoo

Banned
ReNew said:
I'll make a little complaint on you, and you'll be perma. banned for trading accounts.^_^:)

Let's see you, as i didn't trade it, I borrowed it to you. As long as i didn't get any IRL money out of it...

Dexter_Colt

Donator
(soz, but how can this topic have nearly 2.000 views this fast? :amagad: )

- But my advise is to visit "User Control panel" section & create a topic regarding your issue.. etc

Pitikoo

Banned
Dexter_Colt said:
(soz, but how can this topic have nearly 2.000 views this fast? :amagad: )

- But my advise is to visit "User Control panel" section & create a topic regarding your issue.. etc

Let's not just +1, as he actually posted there already.

Status
Not open for further replies.