What's new

Packet Loss On RCRP

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightGhost

i know what you are talking about guys this is the first time i get a very high PLoss , so i am a new player here and i am lagging like shit sometimes i get 5 Ploss and other 10

rad

Head of Legal Factions
Lead Administrator
have any of u ever tried calling ur isp????

Eryn

Donator
it's just with rcrp. checked other servers and they're fine, and my wifi is fine. i was getting 4.00 packet loss the other day, it's around 1.00-2.00 at the moment and sometimes drops to 0.60, but it's never been over 0.40 until last week :(

B3TT

Silver Member
tomato said:
have any of u ever tried calling ur isp????

The problem is not with ISP mate. It is a server wise/host location problem. Other servers/games are working flawlessly, but RCRP is fucking us over. I went up to 30 packet loss and my game was fucked for an hour.

heaveN

Donator
jYNaK4N.png

^ lol

I find it sad that I'm not able to have a smooth experience on a server that I donated 30$

Giga

Donator
It could or could not be an issue with the ISP, but it could also be a general routing issue which select ISPs are passing through. Granted that not all players are affected by this severe packet loss issue, but it is still an issue where multiple players are affected.

I advice everyone to post their diagnostic test result so Fr0st could look into it further.

MrBlue

Have also encountered the same issue. Furthermore, if this helps, I did not have this problem earlier this year or near the end of last year, it has only happened since I came back. Maybe this is the result of a recent host or server change?

Status
Not open for further replies.