What's new

One question about the quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattler

Hello, everyone. My question is: Is it true that I have 30 sec to answer to every question from the quiz? If I don't answer in 30 sec, will my answer be wrong? Will I lose score?

tattler

Yeah, you caught me. I want to cheat. :wavebye:

I just ask, cuz 2-3 times i had 29/30, but I think all is true. And all the times I stood about 2-3 (or more) minutes in the question with the /advert, cuz I thought I made mistake there, cuz it's hard. Maybe I didn't make mistake, maybe it's of the time... So, will anyone answer my question? I have one last chance with the quiz...

Limuz

Donator
You have about 30 seconds for each awsner;
30 (sec) x 30 (questions) = 900 seconds.
900 seconds = 15 minutes = autokick by the server.

Limuz

Donator
No. You have a total time of 15 minutes. You can spread it over all the questions.

Reid

Donator
tattler said:
Thank you! :)

The topic can be locked.

grammar.png

Grammar Nazi out of here!

Frisker

Donator
tattler said:
Yeah, you caught me. I want to cheat. :wavebye:

I just ask, cuz 2-3 times i had 29/30, but I think all is true. And all the times I stood about 2-3 (or more) minutes in the question with the /advert, cuz I thought I made mistake there, cuz it's hard. Maybe I didn't make mistake, maybe it's of the time... So, will anyone answer my question? I have one last chance with the quiz...

Nice that you admit :p But anyway you got answer in your quesion and make sure to read carefully all the server rules and read the questions carefully and you'll pass the test. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.