What's new

Object Limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peat

Donator
I can't buy any furniture in my house, because it says I have an object limit of 300 but when I remove a furniture item I still can't buy any furniture to place in the house due to the object limit.

My guess is someone who designed the house had a higher object limit presumably set by an admin or something as I have the highest object limit available which is 300 for Donator level 4.

I'd like my object limit set higher so I can keep everything that was in the house when I brought it along with add three or four doors I need.

I shouldn't have to remove half the interior of my house just to place four doors...

TommyB

Owner
You're mistaken. Object limits can't be changed by anyone other than me through a script update, and I haven't changed the values in a long time. If I had to guess, someone bought over 300 objects while there was a bug that allowed them to do so. Use /furniturecount in your home and you should get an accurate count of how many furniture objects you have. Also, what house are you trying to furnish?

Peat

Donator
I'll use the /furniturecount command now and check exactly how much is in there.

The house is 9 Mulholland Way.

EDIT: This is what the command brought back.

"You have placed 300 objects in your house (placed and unplaced). Your furniture limit is 100, meaning you can place -200 more objects before exceeding it."

My limit is actually 300, just that I didn't have my donator level transferred on the character when I checked just now.

EDIT: Just placed another object in the house because I can do /placef just not /buyf and it allowed me to do so and I got the exact same message as above.

Status
Not open for further replies.