What's new

NSIS Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krokz

Bronze Member
So, Today I wished installing the new SAMP version the server is using (0.3z R2) When I tried opening the installer the next error Occured:
Installer integrity check has failed. Common causes include incomplete download and damaged media. Contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy."

I tried finding the solution for this problem, I did found one, using the 'CMD' software, It did opened up the installer, though at the middle of the install, it stopped when saying the installer might be corrupted... Any help please?

Charles

Retired Admin
Hello there Krokz,
I'm sorry to hear that you cannot download the new SAMP client. Try and download it from this link instead.

Krokz

Bronze Member
Edited: This time I'm not getting no Errors, though when I choose my GTA SA folder, it does not let me click 'OK'
(Edited once again, it worked now)

Foster

Retired Admin
DrTrollinski said:
Krokz said:
Did not worked for me.
What sort of errors are you facing whilst trying to download?

Hello Krokz,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the new update. I would like to ask you a few questions about the issue:

• Did you remove the previous SAMP version from your GTA before attempting to install this new one?
  • Have you downloaded and tried the link provided by my colleague?
  • Have you tried running the installer as an administrator?
  • When exactly does the error pop up?
  • Have you tired this way in your CMD?
I strongly recommend deleting anything SAMP related out of your GTA directory and attempting to install 0.3z R2. As my colleague previously stated, providing us with more information on the actual errors would help us reach a more accurate solution. I hope I have helped.

Kind Regards,
Foster

Charles

Retired Admin
I'm glad that you finally managed to get it to work. If you need anything else please don't hesitate to create another topic or PM a member of the helper team.

Locked & Archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.