What's new

[NOTICE] Teamspeak Channel Wipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giga

Donator

logo.png

Hello,

It has been decided by the management team that we will be having a channel wipe on the Teamspeak server (ts.redcountyrp.com:5000) on the 1st of April, 2016. We feel that the channel list is so cluttered with inactive channels to the point where it is hard to navigate to a channel.

Channels that had the "do not wipe" text on their channel name have also been wiped, resulting in 17 channels being deleted.

In order to retain your channel, please make sure that you will be utilizing your channel actively and do the following requirements:
  • Tag the channel with "[SAVE]" on the name.
  • Paste the following text on the first line of your channel description:
    Code:
    Save Channel - [Channel Owner's Forum Name] - [DD/MM/YYYY]
    You must include the date when you edited the channel. This includes sub-channels!

Channels that belong to players who have not been on the server for a substantial amount of time (1.5-2 years+) will also be deleted. Players who have been permanently banned from the server for longer than six months will also have their channels deleted.

If the requirements are not met, your channel(s) will be deleted and you must make a refund request along with proof of donation to have it back. Anyone caught lying about losing their channel in order to receive a second channel, or if they really never had one, will result in a permanent ban from Red County Roleplay's services and the removal of the channels they own.

If you no longer have channel admin, look for any Teamspeak Administrator (
pvIULcL.png
) and send them one polite message to have your channel admin set. Alternatively, you can send me (Giga) a forum PM along with the channel name and your client unique ID so I can grant them even if you are offline. You can obtain your client unique ID by pressing Ctrl + I. However, please take note that you still have to edit the channel yourself and fit them to the requirements.

Please make sure to do the requirements as soon as possible to avoid your channels from being wiped!

Thank you.

Red County Roleplay Administration Team

Nick

Donator
Jamie™ said:
Kemp said:
Jamie™ said:
The Gathering Area :wavecry:

It doesn't meet the requirements :no:
pretty sure it does :cop:

Channels that belong to players who have not been on the server for a substantial amount of time (1.5-2 years+) will also be deleted.

when was alec last on
1st july last year. on the forums this year a bit.

rest in kill your argument,

Jboi

Lead Administrator
idk what the point of editing the description is, seems overly complicated. gl with the wipe, you aint taking my channels away.

Kemp

Retired Admin
Nick said:
Jamie™ said:
Kemp said:
Jamie™ said:

Channels that belong to players who have not been on the server for a substantial amount of time (1.5-2 years+) will also be deleted.

when was alec last on

r i p

Gussy

Retired Admin
Kemp said:
Nick said:
Jamie™ said:
Kemp said:
Jamie™ said:

when was alec last on

r i p

Petition to keep the Gathering Area.

Robert

Retired Admin
Jboi said:
idk what the point of editing the description is, seems overly complicated. gl with the wipe, you aint taking my channels away.

inb4 they take your channels

#FREEJBOI #YOUNOWIPE #FREETHETEAMSPEAK

Status
Not open for further replies.