Status
Not open for further replies.

Giga

Donator
logo.png
Mu9GV4F.png

DMV Temporarily Disabled
Hello,

You may be aware about the frequent server crashes that is occurring for the past week. After days of investigation, the development team has discovered that the root is coming from a severe bug with the custom registration system. Regrettably, TommyB is currently away for vacation and will not be able to patch the issue as soon as possible. Therefore, it was decided to temporarily disable the DMV until the issue is resolved.

Along with the DMV being disabled, players will not be able to obtain any type of vehicle license. We are working hard to get this issue rectified whenever possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Giga
On behalf of the RCRP Development Team

TommyB

Owner
Just fyi, the reason why I can't fix this is because i forgot to commit the latest set of bug fixes to our git repository before departing from my home. Unfortunately the copy of the gamemode synced to my laptop is out of date so a handful of fixes are missing. This will hopefully be rectified as soon as I return home.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Pekson

Donator
Well, hopefully the frequent crashes will come to a stop now.
Hopefully

Giga

Donator
The issue has been rectified and DMV has now been reopened. You will be able to acquire your licenses once again, as well as change your vehicle's registration. Thank you for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.