What's new

Not fair server

Status
Not open for further replies.

bagno

Banned
Hey im really annoyed because i got scammed for 10k and i thought fine ill do it to someone too and i tried and the guy who i wanted to scam said better dont scam admin is watching wtf i got scammed and admins were there too and i got ban for occ insult and now when i try he just said you cant cos admin is watching im pissed off and until i find out why im not playing the server :twisted: :twisted:

Reece

Donator
Okay so you got scammed 10k? What In game level are you? If you think the admins decision was unfair please submit a report on that admin, the code can be found here viewtopic.php?f=52&t=21486. Also you shouldn't OOCly insult people anyway. It is against the rules and not tolerated here in Red County Roleplay.

2Fabulous

Retired Admin
bagno said:
Hey im really annoyed because i got scammed for 10k and i thought fine ill do it to someone too and i tried and the guy who i wanted to scam said better dont scam admin is watching wtf i got scammed and admins were there too and i got ban for occ insult and now when i try he just said you cant cos admin is watching im pissed off and until i find out why im not playing the server :twisted: :twisted:
You cannot be robbed/scammed nor rob/scam if your character level is below 3. You should have read the rules before joining RC:RP. If you did, you would have reported the person that scammed you and he would end getting up banned, but oh well.

Reece

Donator
Reece said:
Okay so you got scammed 10k? What In game level are you? If you think the admins decision was unfair please submit a report on that admin, the code can be found here viewtopic.php?f=52&t=21486. Also you shouldn't OOCly insult people anyway. It is against the rules and not tolerated here in Red County Roleplay.

PS: If you scammed someone and you are level one that is also against the rules. I suggest you read over the rules here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=74 and post an unban appeal here: viewforum.php?f=48

Be sure to follow this code when posting the Ban appeal.

Code:
 IC Name:
IC Level:
Admin who banned you:
Reason for ban:
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no):
Admit to offense? (yes/no):
Other comments:

Also read over this topic to understand the best way of posting the unban appeal and what it should include viewtopic.php?f=48&t=26746

bagno

Banned
well im level 3 and i got scammed im unbanned now for the occ insult but the guy i wanted to scam was level 3 and he said better dont scam cos admin is watching.
The guy who scamed me was level 6 i think and there were admins online too but i didnt want to report him cos scamming is normal thing. so idk if you are allowed to scam or not.

Reece

Donator
You where allowed to scam him if you did it all roleplayly. Be sure you roleplay every part of the scam. If someone talks in /b during roleplay simply report them for using /b whilst in a roleplay situation.

bagno

Banned
well never mind for ever ive been banned for failing the quiz so im not starting againg and the number of people on this server decreased as the newbie will fail it too ive read all the guides possible on thins server and still didnt get andswer for 2 questions im disappointed on you guys this idea was a fail. cya forever

Status
Not open for further replies.