What's new

[NO LONGER IN USE] Red County Roleplay Support Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz

Retired Admin
The Red County Roleplay Support Portal

The current User Control Panel on the forums will become inoperative as of now. Any assistance requests regarding donations (donator transfers), account deletions, alternative account listings or any other requests in the UCP are from now on to be directed to the RCRP Support Portal. Besides the UCP requests, you will also be able to request help regarding the forums in general: Usergroups (changing group leaders for example), requesting a new sub-board for factions, requesting the deletion of boards etc.

Once you get to the Support Portal, you will find a form which you will have to fill out and submit. A representative will review your request and reply to your ticket. If you should not receive an answer within 72 hours, please send me an e-mail: [email protected]

You will automatically receive an e-mail when a representative has replied to your support ticket.

Make sure you select the correct category. Donations are being handled by Alec only, while General support tickets are being handled by Alec and myself.

The Support Ticket System will make it easier to keep track of assistance requests. If you experience any problems with the new Support Ticket system, please send me an e-mail.

Click here to proceed to the new Support Portal
Please refrain from submitting multiple tickets, instead, send me an e-mail if you shouldn't receive a reply within 72 hours!

Jazz

RC-RP Administration

Alec

Retired Admin
Re: Red County Roleplay Support Portal

Please note: Donation level transfers and vehicle changes are to be handled by players using new commands in update 1.6. Do not submit tickets requesting donation cars or levels to be moved before this update unless you are wanting to move your donator vehicle to a different account.

Status
Not open for further replies.