What's new

New here, need some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinnerboy117

Well I signed up a few days ago to come on the server but my friends are telling me I need to fill out an application before I'm able to join, is there anyway someone could link me or tell me where that's located? One last thing, does anyone know any safe downloads for the game, I've been trying to find one. Thanks!

Manu

Retired Admin
Hey there Dinnerboy117!

First of all, welcome to the server.
To start playing on the server, go to http://redcountyrp.com/ and register an account there.
After doing a small quiz you will have to wait for an admin to accept your application.
Once you get accepted you will be able to make an account and be free to connect to the server with the name you registered on.

I'm not sure where you can get a safe download for GTA:San Andreas since I use a disc myself. Perhaps someone else can help you with this.

If you have any further questions, feel free to reply here or PM me or any other helper (green forum name) or admin (light blue forum name) with your question.

PuDzeh

Donator
Hello there sir and welcome to the server!

I'm not going to advocate piracy even though I am an avid pirate myself. Try searching on youtube and I'm sure you'll get some safe downloads just ensure the video is heavily liked and it's trustworthy.

Anyway, as aforementioned by Manu, if you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact either myself or another helper (green name) or an administrator (light blue name).

Have a splendid day and we hope to see you soon!

Kind Regards,

Helper Pud.

PuDzeh

Donator
Hello there, it appears that this topic is inactive, therefore it will be locked and archived. Good day to you! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.