What's new

[Needs an admin] Master acc denied due to "ban evading" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erke

Hello server administrators and helpers,

It's sad that my first post has to be like this but I must sort this matter out.
Firstly ,I want to say that my problem was not answered in the FAQ section and I found no other sub forum in which I could discuss this matter.(If im wrong please redirect)
Secondly ,I apologise in advance for any mistakes I could make as english is not my native language ,but I will try my best to make everything understandable enough.

So the one and only reason I'm posting this is because yesterday I tried to create my master account for your server. I got through the test quite easily ,but when I submited my application it got denied with a reason "Ban Evader" with no posibility to re-apply and to be honest I was very surprised and confused because of this statement. The thing is that I tried to register to this server for the first time EVER and I am not sure how can somebody say that I am a ban evader (maybe that means that i'm a cheater too?) by only reading the application or even without speaking with me or even see me roleplay? I understand that the administrators have a right to accept only people they think are worthy of this ,but I think that my matter is a one big misunderstanding as I have never even connected to your server with a playable account or even registered on forums.

So the main thing I want to know is the specific reason why my application was denied with such a vilification and maybe it could be somehow sorted out?

If you need any information my main account username is "Erke" and I could submit my email and IP adresses (because I live through two places) to any administrator privately if needed. Also if you are judging anything by the IP adress I want to say that most of the time I live in the dorm on which atleast 300 people have the same IP.

Best regards,
Erke

Smajk

Donator
Re: Master acc denied due to "ban evading" ?

Hello Erke!

Welcome to to the Help section of the RC:RP forums. I, Smajk, will try to aid and assist you to the best of my ability and try to get your issues sorted as soon as possible.

Now, we as Helpers cannot aid you in this perticular problem, sadly. That is why I will direct this thread in question to an applicable administrator

If you got any questions or inquires about this matter, or anything else. Feel free to contact me or another suitable Helper/Mod or an Administrator.

Best regards, Smajk.

SimonH

Retired Admin
Re: [Needs an admin] Master acc denied due to "ban evading"

You were denied by SlickSpencer.

Please post an unban appeal in the following section: viewforum.php?f=48

Spencer will then deal with it from there.

Locked.

burialdestroyer

Donator
Re: [Needs an admin] Master acc denied due to "ban evading"

Simon said:
You were denied by SlickSpencer.

Please post an unban appeal in the following section: viewforum.php?f=48

Spencer will then deal with it from there.

Locked.

Answer has been given, so this is going to be archived. If you need any further assistance, feel free to make another topic!

Status
Not open for further replies.