What's new

Need some guides for the "Drug Dealer" job

Status
Not open for further replies.

danger9

So i was searching for almost 30min in Blueberry (north & south trailers) and couldn't even find the "getjob" -briefcase- location , so this my first request (For my luck helpers & admin helped me out by giving me that title job , but i still need to know the exact location of it please if possible :) )

My second request is a list of the commands that could be used by a drug dealer (for example i figured out a cmd after bunch of trails on my own which is /plantweed , but it required me first to get weed seeds which i obviously don't know how to get it)

Last thing , i hope to see these cmds in the /job help in-game if it's possible :)

Thanks in advance ..

Desiner

Silver Member
Hello danger9!

I'm not really familiar with the complete drug dealer job however I can help you with certain question of yours, first of all the Drug Dealer job can be found in the mid-southern part of Blueberry, the icon is basically inside the abandoned grey building in a small room. The commands for the drug dealer job can be found by using the command: /help job, it will give you a full list of available commands for that job.

Regarding the weed system I only know a few commands: /plantweed, /water and /harvestweed

danger9

First of all thanks for your reply , but unfortunately the /job help command just give me one cmd which is /buydrug , so i think it should be pimped up with some more cmds

But i still don't know how to get those seeds to plant weeds in my house ? I need help please ^^

and for the location , you gave me perfect directions :) thanks
eoCZtop.jpg

Cacksii

Retired Admin
danger9 said:
First of all thanks for your reply , but unfortunately the /job help command just give me one cmd which is /buydrug , so i think it should be pimped up with some more cmds

But i still don't know how to get those seeds to plant weeds in my house ? I need help please ^^

and for the location , you gave me perfect directions :) thanks
eoCZtop.jpg
Helloooooo there Danger9!

If you'd like to get weed seeds to plant them in your home then you'd need to visit a "drug" store. They are located in both Blueberry and Angel Pine. You will also need a pot to plant them in, a high powered light, and water. You can get the pot and light from a furniture store and the water from a general store. Does that answer your question?

-Cacksii.

danger9

Cacksii said:

If you'd like to get weed seeds to plant them in your home then you'd need to visit a "drug" store. They are located in both Blueberry and Angel Pine. You will also need a pot to plant them in, a high powered light, and water. You can get the pot and light from a furniture store and the water from a general store. Does that answer your question?

-Cacksii.

It perfectly answer my question , thanks a lot <3

DrTrollinski

Donator
danger9 said:
Cacksii said:

-Cacksii.

It perfectly answer my question , thanks a lot <3

Hey! Is that all you need, or is there anything else we can assist you with? :)

danger9

DrTrollinski said:

Thanks mate , you -the helpers team- has made me a great favor :) thanks for the help
the only bad thing is that the /plantweed system is bugged (already a lot of reports @ forums)
so i'll have to wait a little bit more , and then maybe i'll make a full guide for the drug dealer profession :D

Thanks again for your concern <3

Cacksii

Retired Admin
danger9 said:
DrTrollinski said:

Thanks mate , you -the helpers team- has made me a great favor :) thanks for the help
the only bad thing is that the /plantweed system is bugged (already a lot of reports @ forums)
so i'll have to wait a little bit more , and then maybe i'll make a full guide for the drug dealer profession :D

Thanks again for your concern <3

That's what we're here for! If you need anything else then don't be afraid to ask us. I will be locking this now. :)'
:locked3:

Status
Not open for further replies.