What's new

Need An Admin To Own My Properties

Zodiac

Tester
I wasn't sure whether to post this here or in the help section. Please move it if necessary.

I've not been online in nearly a month or more now, ever since the login timer have been implemented in version 2.5. I'm not sure how long it takes before the server wipes my properties for inactivity, but just as a precaution, I would like someone I trust to take hold of both my properties and its possessions until I come back (that is when Tommy fixes the issue).

The following properties are:
62f488118b2245fdae46cc662f1f5b0b.png
ad03451db02f4269abb17040f2efc16f.png

PM me for the original image.

For whomever is to take responsibility, please do PM me first as I'd like to know who is holding it. I wouldn't like to be open for the public to view, nor have guests/trolls jumping into the house to explore for reasons.

Cheers.

Andrei

Donator
If you want I can help you out, but you don't have to take me, you can choose an admin if you wish.

Nick

Donator
Not sure why you can't login.. but that's not really how it works is it? If you're inactive your properties get taken away, that's the point.

Just 2 shitty apartments anyway. You don't need to hide your gun inventory either, nobody really cares bro.

Matty

Donator
Nick said:
Not sure why you can't login.. but that's not really how it works is it? If you're inactive your properties get taken away, that's the point.

Just 2 shitty apartments anyway. You don't need to hide your gun inventory either, nobody really cares bro.

He can't login because his connection is too shit, so he can't fully connect before the login timer kicks him.

Nick

Donator
Matty said:
Nick said:

He can't login because his connection is too shit, so he can't fully connect before the login timer kicks him.
LOL

Zodiac

Tester
Matty said:
Nick said:

Apparently, people were butt hurt that login idlers made the tab menu seem cosmetically unappealing. :banhammer:

Matty

Donator
Zodiac said:
Matty said:
Nick said:

Apparently, people were butt hurt that login idlers made the tab menu seem cosmetically unappealing. :banhammer:

I think it'd be quite easy to raise the login timer to like 120 seconds for your ISP only.

Zodiac

Tester
Matty said:
Zodiac said:
Matty said:
Nick said:

I think it'd be quite easy to raise the login timer to like 120 seconds for your ISP only.
2 minutes doesn't do it for me. I always needed somewhere between 3 to 5 minutes before tabbing back in.

Nick

Donator
Zodiac said:
Matty said:
Zodiac said:
Matty said:
Nick said:

2 minutes doesn't do it for me. I always needed somewhere between 3 to 5 minutes before tabbing back in.
jesus christ how shit is your internet?