What's new

[Need Admin] Is this allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bircher

Banned
Tiger said:
Forgive me if I'm wrong but isn't a silenced 9mm actually scripted to be a taser so therefore if one got hold of it, it would basically be like a taser?

Nope, there is a difference in between the silenced pistol and the taser. When the taser is equipped via /taser. A string of code is read with /taser being the catalyst to activate that code. So unless the silenced pistol is obtained via /taser. It is just a regular silenced pistol.

lightyy

Donator
Bircher said:
Tiger said:
Forgive me if I'm wrong but isn't a silenced 9mm actually scripted to be a taser so therefore if one got hold of it, it would basically be like a taser?

Nope, there is a difference in between the silenced pistol and the taser. When the taser is equipped via /taser. A string of code is read with /taser being the catalyst to activate that code. So unless the silenced pistol is obtained via /taser. It is just a regular silenced pistol.
Yep. I saw an OOC shootout between.. Bauer? And a person. They were using regular Silenced pistols. :p

Pandovix

Donator
Bauer said:
Well they are restricted weapons so I guess not..
The answer has been given, the silenced pistol is pretty OP in the right hands, it'd be stupid having everyone run to 'Marvin' asking for a silencer anyhow.
Locked and archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.